Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me?

Let's hope so, because there's nothing I can do to stop it now. At precisely 5:45 PM tomorrow evening, around the time when Boop is downing her last birthday drink, she will officially be 31 years of age.

Any last minute takers on joining me?

Fat Cat Bar
4840 N Broadway St
Chicago, IL 60640
Private Patio Reserved from 3-6 PM

My 30th year has been full of ups and downs, many times cruel but never dull. My birthday wish for 31? A little boredom. In my youth, I rather think I thrived on drama. The last twelvemonth has taught me to value peace and quiet.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    31 can be a great age.
    Take a look here:
    http://www.whatwasdone.com/Age.php?&Age=31

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey whatwas - that is pretty neat! Thanks for the positive motivation. Now I only have to do something great myself this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the belated Birthday wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete