Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm baaaaack!!!


As hope increases that Rosebud is completely cured of what ailed her for the better part of the year, I feel compelled to jump back on board this blog that I started (hard to believe, I know) and have a little fun. Not much of that in my life this year.


I have no shame in admitting that the thing I know most about is the Hollywood scene. Sad as that may be, most of my day revolves around music and gossip. All in a day's work, what can I say. One particular item on the various celeb-themed sites I read really got me going. Its from none other than Spencer Pratt (who, as a side note, also plans to change his name legally to King Spencer Pratt. Sadly, that's not the worst idea he's come up with this week. Just wait). Spencer was asked his thoughts on a potential for Speidi offspring. Read his response, compose yourself, and return to read my thoughts...




What what what??? I don't even know where to begin on this one. Perhaps the fact that the two of them are on completely opposite sides of the planet when it comes to parenting. Perhaps that's something that should have come up, say, prior to the wedding. To me, that's a deal breaker. But I am not a desperate fame whore who is nothing without the other (and even with they are barely "something") so who am I to judge why people do or not do what they do.


Next, I struggle to find which quote is more disturbing:


"I said, 'No, sucker — you'll be locked in. What do you mean?'" - always a reasonable response when your life partner asks to start a family with you


OR


"If she's not down with the adoption, I think it's divorce." - um....okaaayy


Just when you think a douche can't get any douche-ier, he gets another tabloid mention after bashing Ryan Seacrest for saying if he could tase any reality celeb it would be Heidi. Really, Spence? Ryan can't tase your wife, but you can lock her in a closet and/or dump her ass on the curb if she dares do something so unforgiving as to bare your child??? What an intolerable bitch. Well, she is actually, but just not for that reason.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Jen! Yeah!

    By the way, this is one thing I agree with Spencer on. He should NEVER procreate. He ought to get sterilized just in case.

    ReplyDelete