Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inquiring Minds

Just a quick note to the regular followers of this blog. You may be wondering why Boop hasn't written a blog in quite some time. I mean, let's face it, its pretty hard to keep her mouth shut. Well my friends, she has been stricken with a TERRIBLE CASE of one of the worst things imaginable....no Internet. GASP! The horror! I know. I am not sure I would be strong enough to survive this type of torturous outage, but I saw her today and she is coping quite well under the circumstances. She is a bit shaky in her gait and tends to twitch at the neck uncontrollably, but she is at least still clear in mind. Hopefully it should only be a few more days of this hell on earth and I am willing to bet as soon as its over she will blog all about it. Until then, try to remain calm. You will not be without Boop for much longer.

1 comment:

  1. <>

    I need The Boop. I can't go much longer without The Boop. Just one hit/post is all I need. I'm not gonna be like that guy (Mr. A).

    It is amazing how dependent we quickly become on something we couldn't even conceive of when we were kids. While I'd cope, no Internet would cause some serious night terrors.

    ReplyDelete