Monday, March 23, 2009

BLEEP YOU!

Ok, so things in the All Trades household have been a little nutty to say the least. The lengthy list of mishaps are too vast to get you up to speed. But in a rare weekend of having four healthy members of the household AND nice weather, we decided to pair off for date day. KK and the hubs went to a movie and Rosebud and I had a good old fashioned play date. It started with a trip to the mall to ride the choo choo (ok, and perhaps a little mommy shopping too), then back to the homestead to break in the new box of sidewalk chalk. I LOVED that stuff when I was a kid! I am all to happy to have an excuse to do it yet again.

I cracked the seal and drew a little moon and sun which got Rosebud all riled up. And it also got the dude passing by in his pickup truck a little revved as well because he gave me the old toot- toot -whistle. That's right, even in suburbia we woman are vulnerable to the pervs and their cattle calls. DAMN! Can't I bend over my little baby to draw a flower without my ass getting a shout out? And why, for the love of God, did I turn around? Perhaps subconsciously I was flattered in some twisted way that my kaboose was worthy.

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    You did say it was a "PICK-UP" truck!
    You turned around on the off chance A "George Clooney" clone was driving that vehicle. Of course,most likely,it was a beer swilling,greasy haired,tooth missing,tooth pick sucking hillbilly! Hey they need love,too!

    ReplyDelete