Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BufBloPoFo 09 DayFive

I used this topic last year, but a) we have a lot of new blood for ’09 and b) maybe your answer has changed. Also, c) I’m lazy. Who would play you in a movie?

I wish I could say Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie. However, the former is too young, thin and way too hot. The latter is also too thin and hot, but also has an overabundance of children. I realize that biography does not matter much since the person playing me, would be, you know, acting. But if that performer were a follower of the Method, in order to get to the heart of what it feels like to be Becky Boop, then avoidng childbearing is critical.

I have been told I have hair like Julia Roberts (in her Pretty Woman days), the curves of Bette Midler (from her Bathhouse Betty period), and the profile of Drew Barrymore. All of these opinions are more than acceptable to me, but since I cannot clone a Roberts/Midler/Barrymore hybrid as of yet, the search continues.

There are certain actresses, no matter what their appearance or calendar age, that I feel a strange connection with: Felicity Huffman or Isla Fisher for two examples, who I feel might be able to access my weird personal mixture of brains, sloth and clumsiness, the myriad millions of quirks I own that have always made me a divisive character. Love or hate me, people rarely find an iffy middle ground, and I like it that way.

Well it seems I am not able to decide this one here. Anyone out there with suggestions? I find myself unusually wishy washy today.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Kind of hard without knowing what you look like.
    If you have the profile of Drew Barrymore,then you are a very lucky girl! I also think Felicity
    Huffman is quite attractive. Unlike most guys my age (over 45) OK...OK (over 50),I also appreciate the beauty in a woman in her 40's besides the girls in their 20's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JP-

    See photo of Jen and I here:

    http://whichendisup2day.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-addition.html

    I am the curly redhead on the left.

    Glad to hear there are some men who like real women, other than children. Keep representing for us non-20 somethings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Both Your husbands have hit the jackpot!
    Great looking family,too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh JP you are much too kind (and smart I might add). Thanks for your continued support of our little blog!

    ReplyDelete