Monday, January 18, 2010


I, lover of all things sensational/Hollywood/trashy, even have my limits. It seems like the same ol' sh!t keeps getting recycled throughout the entertainment shows, blogs and websites and I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!


Following is the list of items I never wish to hear about ever again:



  • Tiger Woods not being able to keep his thing in his pants

  • The whereabouts of Tiger Woods

  • the whole NBC/Conan/Jay Leno mess

  • Anything pertaining to Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag including but not limited to music "careers" plastic surgery, marriage, babies, and being "hot".

  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

  • Jennifer Aniston's lack of marital status

  • John Mayer and his many conquests

  • Any member of the Cyrus family acting age-inappropriate (including Billy Ray and Tish)

  • All things related to the Jackson family or Michael Jackson's estate

Am I leaving any out? Let me know. Enough is enough already!

2 comments:

  1. How about "reality TV stars" and wannabes? Jon & Kate, the Heenes, the White House Party Crashers, LC and Audrina from the Hills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also forgot the Charlie Sheen debacle. The list could go on forever

    ReplyDelete