Friday, January 16, 2009

The accidental text and other quick notes

I am exhausted after yet another long week of doing... not much of anything, so I will just give you a few quick notes before the weekend.

  • Have you ever accidentally texted the wrong person? I hope I am not the only one. BUT....have you ever accidentally texted "How's it going lovebug?" to another man who isn't your husband AND has his own radio show? Didn't think so. I am just waiting for that one to come back and publicly haunt me...

  • As if Facebook is not enough ammo to help you waste your time, here is a link to the most addictive game EVAH! http://www.deadwhale.com/play.php?game=774 I have titled myself the "Bubble Master". I am ready to begin comparing scores to prove my title is deserved. I have pictures.

  • I am loving the fact that even the "green-est" of people are praying for global warming right now. The heater in my house can't keep up. Its set at 72 but has yet to surpass 68 degrees. It was 63 in my house this morning. YOWZAHS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment