Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Premier!


I have pondered starting a blog for a while now. I am one of those people who seem to have action following them everywhere. People are constantly saying "You should write that down and save it for a book one day!" Come on, who has time to write a book? NOT ME! I have two kids (three if you count my husband!), two cats, a house and a job (sort of. I'll explain that one later). And besides, it's much quicker to write a blog...


Now you may be wondering, what kind of stories does a Chicago Suburb mom of two have? Dirty diapers, problems scrubbing the kitchen floor? Well, stick around and you will find out. Way more interesting than that. Juicy nugget: how about the time my flip flop crapped out on me downtown and the toe began to bleed with excessive force. I walked into a Jimmy Johns for a band aid, only to have the hot sandwhich boy whip out a latex glove, snap it on his hand and tell me he's becoming a doc?? See what I mean?


The point of this blog is to serve as an outlet for me to share my wacko stories which span from kids to celebrity encounters and everything in between. I hope you will have similar ones to share back. This whole thing could morph into something completely different. Who knows? Stick around and we will find out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment