Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mini stories


Thank you Facebook friends for expressing interesting in reading what I have to say. There is a slight fear of friends reading out of obligation and therefore using to lull themselves to sleep because they find it utterly boring. DON'T TELL ME IF YOU DO THIS!! Honesty is not always the best policy!


Here are a few stories to start off:


I WORSHIP my iPhone. So tell me why I was so careless as to put it in my back pocket and then go to the bathroom? It was like slow motion watching my pink princess float to the bottom of the porceline one. I fished it out right away and went online to research what to do. The search may as well have just said YOU ARE SCREWED! But I must also have that horseshoe up my a$$ that I talk about others having because its FINE now! Should have played the lottery that day....



I am a celebrity gossip whore. I don't care who makes fun of me. Its kind of part of my job duty to know what's going on in the world, pop culture is high in priority. So when I heard THE Perez Hilton was doing a book singing and talk at my local Borders....I went of course! I took my sister along. As I was nearly decapitated by a cameraman (and told him as much) he decided I would be a good interview. So they asked me and my sis some questions about why we love Perez. Could be on an episode of "Primetime Chicago" soon....
When we finally got to the front of the line, I told Perez we had been there so F-ing long we had to get food.....he didn't appreciate the comment. Imagine me pissing off Perez! Ironic, no?

Who knows what will happen tomorrow. But it could end up in a blog near you.....

1 comment:

  1. I told Perez I loved his bow tie. Hunger is always an emotional topic. Next time play it safe!

    ReplyDelete