Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Addition!


No, you nutheads, I am not pregnant. I know I am packing a few extra pounds, but that is left over from my last baby. 19 months ago. No excuse. Must do something about that....


I am happy to announce that my sister, Becky Boop, will be a co-contibutor to the blog. Why you ask? One, because she is "the smart one" and will add intellectual value (ha!) to this blog. But mainly because action follows Boop too and she is an amazingly witty writer. So I am using her to improve my image. Story of our lives. Each Friday you can look forward to a sister debate titled "My end or yours". It could get catty ugly, so brace yourself. THE STORM IS COMING!!

1 comment:

  1. This should be interesting...and just down right hilarious! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete